Big thank you to our partners who gave a hand in forming all these wonderful dental camps. They are our main source of international communication and social advocates.
Our sponsors are a very big part of our mission. They are the one who help us with the materials we use in patient treatments and educational workshops, as well as the ones that help clothe us in medician gear alongside with preventional equipment. Some of the thing we use in camps are:
- Children toothbrushes/ toothbrushes
- Children toothpaste/ toothpaste
- Filling materials (amalgam capsules, GIZ, composite)
- Local anesthetic and cannulas
- Abrasive drills (metal and diamond drills)
- Medicinal supplement for root canal treatments (CaOH fillings)
- disposable materials (face masks, gloves, visors, etc.)
How Can You Help
-Social media, webpage dentisttheworld.com, publications in magazines and newsletters, company logo and name built in presentations at various public events.
-A positive outlook of one’s brand as a beneficial partner.
-implementing a humanitarian organisation in all one’s public relations affairs preceivedness of one’s brand as philanthropic.